- This tour is made for those who want to spend a full and wonderful day in the city, knowing the main attractions that it has.
- Good price and quality service is the combination of this ride.
- You will know the Historical Center of the city full of culture and history.
- You will also see the prestigious countryside that surrounds it so you do not forget the greenery and the warmth of the city.
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from their respective hotels.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Historical city tour + viewpoints of Arequipa
- The pick-up will take place 9:30 am. of your respective hotel.
- At the beginning of the tour they will have a complimentary glass of ice cream cheese and welcome to enjoy, while contemplating the landscape, an authentic dessert from Arequipa.
- You will know the main attractions of the Historical Center of the city full of culture and beauty, including the well-known Tambos of the ancient city and its main buildings and walls made from our symbolic stone of Arequipa: The volcanic ashlar.
- Where to eat? - We have 1 hour of typical lunch in a country restaurant on the outskirts of the city, where you can choose the typical food of Arequipa of your choice.
- We will board the panoramic bus (with guides and drivers of guaranteed quality) so that they know the main viewpoints of the city: Yanahuara, Carmen Alto and other points a bit far from the city center but with pure history as the Founder's Mansion and the Mill of Sabandia where they will be able to realize Horseback riding or Zipline (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Return to the city. We leave you a few blocks from your hotel, glad to have attended you.
- Transportation and bilingual guide.
- Arequipeño ice cream cheese (Courtesy, Arequipa traditional dessert).
- Places on foot: Casona Tristan del pozo, Plaza de armas, San Camilo Market, Archbishopric, Tambos in the Center, San Francisco Square, Fundo "El Fierro" Craft Center and the company's cloisters.
- Places of transport: Mirador de Carmen Alto, Mirador and Plaza de Yanahuara, Incalpaca Textile and Minizoological Factory, Founder's Mansion, Sabandia Mill and Andenerías in Paucarpata.
- >> Obligatory - S / .3 to the Carmen Alto viewpoint.
- >> Optional: S / .12 to the Founder's Mansion / S / .10 to the Sabandia Mill.
- Extra Activities: Canopy - S / .45 / Horse riding - S / .10
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended: Apply sunscreen and mosquito repellents, as some areas are green and open fields.
- If you wish to do the extra activities, please indicate in advance.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits