DescriptionEnjoy a City Tour through this beautiful city, visiting the Plaza de Armas, the Santa Catalina Monastery and much more.
- We will also visit the Viewpoint of the Volcanoes and the snowy mountains in Patapampa, at 4,800 meters above sea level
- We will visit the viewpoint of La Cruz del Cóndor, where we can see the depth and beauty of the canyon and the wonderful flight of the condor.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: We start with your transfer from the airport or bus station to the hotel.
Arrival in Arequipa
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel in Arequipa. After registering at the hotel, you will have the morning free to make purchases in the city.
- 1:00 pm (hour approx.) - Pick up accommodation to start the City Tour. We visited the Santa Catalina Monastery, which is a sample book of four centuries of Arequipa architecture; the intrusive cells, the small streets and cloisters full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes.
- The narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent that go through picturesque places and places to stay and sleep with the original furniture. The visitors will revive and they will be lost in the way of time.
- We will also visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru; the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and cupola; the Casona Tristán del Pozo; and for a magnificent view of the city, finally we will visit the typical districts of Carmen Alto and Yanahuara (Viewpoint and Church).
- Night in Arequipa.
Arequipa - Colca Canyon
- 8:00 am - Pick up from the hotel to depart for the Chachani snow mountain.
- We will see wild vicuñas, alpacas and llamas in the Pampa Cañahuas National Reserve, and birds such as flamingos, ibis, Andean geese, ducks and Andean eagles called "Kara Kara".
- We will also visit the viewpoint of the volcanoes and the snowy mountains in Patapampa (4,800 masl).
- We will arrive to Chivay (3,600 masl), the capital of the Colca Valley, where you will have the afternoon free to relax.
- Overnight in Chivay.
Colca Canyon - Arequipa
- Very early in the morning, after breakfast ( 6:00 am approx. ), We will leave for a full day of hiking on the left side of the canyon and visit beautiful towns such as Yanque and Maca, with colonial churches and friendly people happy to show his traditional embroidered clothes.
- We will see hundreds of pre-Inca terraces that are still used as an Andean farm for the sowing of products such as corn, quinoa, kiwicha and others.
- After a 2 hour walk, we arrive at La Cruz del Cóndor, where we can see the depth of the canyon and the wonderful flight of the condor.
- You will have free time to use it to your liking.
- Then we will return to Arequipa where we will arrive around 5:00 p.m.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Night in Arequipa.
Departure from Arequipa
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport transfer.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (or bus terminal).
- Visit to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- Visit to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Cóndor, town of Yanque, town of Chivay, National Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas.
- Entrance to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
- City Tour Arequipa.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- All transport.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Tickets to the Colca (S / .20 Peruvian / S / .40 South American / S / .70 foreigner).
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Flight or Bus from / to Arequipa.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours in itinerary are offered in Shared (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal Hostal Park (Arequipa) // Hostal Colca Inn (Chivay)
- These establishments offer accommodation in rooms with cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
From Chivay to Puno - Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits