- It is an impressive day of hiking in the Cordillera Vilcanota, on a route we call "La Montaña de Colores" very close to the highest and most sacred mountain in southern Peru called Ausangate (6,377 masl).
- This "Apu" bearer of life is the guardian of one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world. Thus, our walk will be accompanied by snow-capped peaks, glaciers, herds of llamas and alpacas.
- This hike offers a selection of wildlife and some very impressive landscapes, probably one of the best things you will see in your visit to Cusco.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Mountain of 7 colors
- 4:00 a.m. We begin the pick-ups for our passengers from the different lodgings where they are.
- 4:45 am We are headed towards the district of Cusipata.
- 6:30 am Arrival at the Cusipata district, where we will have our breakfast buffet for 30 minutes. To then continue our trip.
- 7:00 am Departure from the restaurant to the Wasipata area.
- 8:00 am Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and later start of the walk to the Mountain of Colors (Winicunca).
- 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately).
- 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of return (approximately) - As far as mobility is concerned.
- 12:00 pm Approximate arrival at the highway and we begin our return to the district of Cusipata.
- 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to the restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, during 30 or 40 minutes.
- 1:40 pm We will return to the city of Cusco.
- 4:30 pm Approximate time of arrival.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Tourist transport round trip.
- Professional guide, with experience and license in tourism (English and / or Spanish).
- Breakfast + Lunch
- Trekking sticks.
- Entrance to the walking area (S / .10 per person).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Horse rental for the climb.
- >> This service is provided by the locals.
- >> Cost: From US $ 20 to US $ 30, round trip.
- >> Horses arrive only to a certain point at the foot of the mountain.
- >> The climb of the final section must be made on foot.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Tour to Cusco - Complete - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Cusco Gastronomic Tour - La Llama Chévere - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Magic and Enchanting Cusco Tour - All in One Week - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits