3d / 2n Lunahuana Full Hotel 3 * C / N Swimming Pool
DescriptionAn old bridge, wineries, exquisite honeys and liquors and adventure sports What you are looking for to relax!
- Escape the city and meet the area of Catapalla. During your visit, let yourself be enveloped by the stories of the Casa Encantada.
- Taste exquisite wines and piscos in a traditional village cellar.
- Feel the extreme adrenaline and practice canoeing or go on a quad bike ride
- Do not return to Lima without encouraging yourself to practice canopy or abseiling! Take the adventurer out of you!
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Lunahuaná: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal.
- For the tours: Hotel Rumy Wasi - Lunahuaná.
CATAPALLA - ENCHANTED HOUSE AND CITY TOUR
- You will be installed in Hotel Hotel Rumy Wasi.
- 3:00 pm Pick up at the hotel. You will know the area of Catapalla where you will have the option of walking horses (additional cost)
- The tour will continue with a tour of the Casa Encantada.
- You will also visit Apiculture Center "My Sunflowers" - bees breeding. And the Vitivinícola Winery "Reina de Lunahuaná", you will have a tour of the facilities and you will know the elaboration of piscos and wines. It includes wine tasting and time to buy products.
- Continue the tour with a City Tour by Lunahuaná and access to a craft fair where you can acquire beautiful memories.
ATV or Canoeing
- You will be picked up at the hotel to start the activity you have selected (canoeing or quad bikes).
Canopy or Rápel practice
- Pick up at hotel for Canopy or Rapel practice (optional).
- Excursions to the mentioned sites.
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 star hotel.
- Tasting of wines and Piscos.
- Practice of 1 sport per person (canoeing or quad bike).
- Guided in Spanish.
- I pick up at the hotel to start tours and activities.
- Payment for additional sport Canopy or Rápel (S / .70.00).
- Others not specified.
- Boating or ATV (S / 35.00).
- Transportation Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima.
- The traveler can choose between canoeing or quad bike as an activity.
- If you wish to practice both you must add S / 35.00.
- The packages start every day. The traveler can select the desired date.
- Rate does not apply for holidays.
- It is recommended to bring: hats or caps, backpack or small bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, hiking shoes, etc.
- Rate valid for double, matrimonial or triple rooms.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old, they pay S / .15 less than the published rate. From 10 years, pay full fee.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In any case, the Operator could opt for an alternative tour and / or change the itinerary, always to ensure the traveler's safety and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Rumy Wasi o similares
- Rumi Wasi Resort is located in Lunahuaná. Pets allowed and free WiFi. It also has a restaurant, a hot tub and an outdoor pool that is open all year round. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can also play billiards.
- Services: American breakfast, Swimming pool, Games for children, Restaurant.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category establishment.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy