3d / 2n in Casa Andina Hotel in Arequipa
DescriptionEnjoy the kindness that the white city has for you. Experience the magic of the beautiful landscapes of Arequipa.
- Enjoy Arequipa from the comfort of a Mirabus, it is your opportunity to learn about this beautiful city in a different way.
- Meet the crater of extinct volcano Chuccura. Continuing to the highest point of our tour "Patapampa" with an altitude of 4910 meters above sea level.
- Visit the amazing town of Chivay, Enjoy the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor where you can appreciate the flight of the condors and observe the depth of the Colca canyon.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Arequipa - Tour Campiña 4 hours
- Assistance in the Apt and Transfer to your Hotel.
- In the afternoon at 1.30pm or in the morning at 9am, you are picked up from the Htl to visit the following tourist attractions in Mirabus:
- Parade ground.
- Mirador de Carmen alto.
- Plaza and Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- Yanahuara Church Lookout and Plaza.
- Incalpaca and zoo outlet.
- District of Sachaca.
- Balneario de tingo, Via paisajista.
- Founder's Mansion
- Stone mill in Sabandia.
- Andenería de Paucarpata.
- Accommodation in Arequipa.
Arequipa - Colca
- Breakfast. Departure at 8:00 am for a 2-day trip to the Colca Valley. Passing through the town of Yura, Pampa de Arrieros, Pampa Cañahuas where is located the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, Vizcachani, Tocra with its bofedales, lagoons finding here a great variety of migratory birds throughout the year.
- The trip continues through the crater of extinct volcano Chuccura and continuing to the highest point of our route "Patapampa" with an altitude of 4910 meters above sea level, known as the viewpoint of the volcanoes.
- Approximately at 1:00 p.m. arrival in Chivay, lunch and a small break. Transfer to the hotel.
- After a short break we will visit the thermal baths (optional entrance) Return to the Hotel.
- Accommodation in Colca.
Colca - Viewpoint of the Colca Canyon - Arequipa
- Breakfast. Departure at approximately 06:15 a.m. for the visit to the Cruz del Cóndor, from where you will appreciate the depth of the canyon, considered deeper than the Canyon del Colorado.
- We will appreciate the flight of the majestic condor in its natural habitat. Upon return, we will visit the towns of Maca and Yanque with their churches from the colonial era, the cave paintings and the Antahuilque viewpoint.
- Arrival at midday to Chivay, lunch.
- Return to Arequipa. At the coordinated time, transfer to the airport, to take a return flight.
- Welcome and Transfer Airport / Hotel in AQP / Airport.
- 1 night accommodation at Casa Andina Classic Arequipa in double room or Twin + D.
- Campiña Tour in Arequipa - Mira Bus.
- Tourist transport - Mirabus.
- Official bilingual official guide (Spanish / English).
- Tour 2 days and 1 night to the Colca Valley.
- Tourist transport during all travel.
- Colca entrance ticket (Tourist ticket)
- Official and bilingual official guide.
- Pick-ups from your respective hotel for tours.
- Colca Thermal Baths S /. 15.00
- Lunches and dinners in Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Air or land tickets of the city of origin.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- Foreign price does not include VAT.
- Children policy: Minimum 2 adults. / Maximum one child per room.
- Children under 04 do not pay for services, share the room with their parents, and do not include an additional bed or breakfast, and they go in the skirts of the parents in the tours.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Casa Andina Arequipa o similares.
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Santa Catalina Monastery Tour + Arequipa City and Viewpoints - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Thermalism, Guided visits
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Colca Valley - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism