Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
2d / 1n Machu Picchu Jungle + Train + Hostel
- Become an expeditionist and live an unforgettable experience in Mahu Picchu and the high jungle of Cusco.
- Learn about the legacy of the Incas. Be dazzled by this world wonder.
- This is your chance to get to know the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - SANTA MARÍA (THE CONVENTION)
- 7:00 am - Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- 12:00 pm - Arrival in Santa María for lunch.
- Free afternoon.
- Optional: Visit to Quillabamba (Sambaray pools circuits: $ 5 dollars per person), Hidrospeed adventure sports and Rafting (USD $ 30 per person).
- 20:00 pm - Dinner in accommodation.
- Overnight accommodation.
SANTA MARIA - HYDROELECTRIC - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
- 5:00 am - Breakfast at the accommodation.
- 5:30 am - Departure towards Hydroelectric.
- 7:50 am - Departure from the Hydropower train station to Machu Picchu.
- 8:30 am - Bus to Machu Picchu.
- 9:00 am - Guided in Machu Picchu (2 hrs).
- 12:30 pm - Departure from Machu Picchu Train Station to Hidroeléctrica.
- 14:00 pm - Hydroelectric Exit to Cusco.
- 20:00 pm - Arrival in Cusco.
- End of service
- Bus transfers from Cusco-Santa María-Hidroeléctrica-Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation in Santa María.
- Meals: 1 breakfast + 1 lunch + 1 dinner in accommodation.
- Tourist guide (Spanish and English).
- Tour Machu Picchu: Train roundtrip Hydroelectric-Machu Picchu-Hydroelectric.
- >> Local Train for Peruvians / Expedition Train for Foreigners.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided by 2 hours in Machu Picchu.
- Permanent monitoring of the passenger.
- Breakfast on the first day, last lunch and dinner, extra drinks.
- Extra expenses.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu.
- Rafting and Hydrospeed in Santa Maria (USD $ 30 per person).
- Bus tickets Santa Maria-Quillabamba-Santa Maria (S / .8.00 - 40 minutes).
- Visit to the Sambaray pool circuit (S / .5.00 per person).
- Departures and arrival times are approximate for the tours.
- The purchase of the Local Train ticket (Peruvians) is personal and with the presentation of the original and current DNI in the Santa Teresa Station. The purchase of the Expedition Train ticket (Foreigners) can be done without the presence of the passenger.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims, delays or refunds.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have money in soles on hand.
Hostal Killa Hostel o similares
- Killa Hostel is a fun hostel that is usually characterized by the atmosphere of shared rooms, beds or bunk beds and by promoting cultural exchange.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in 1 Day (Shared) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Mountain of 7 Colors - Arco Incaico - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism