DescriptionEnjoy 2 days full of adventure, fun and culture.
- Contemplate the sunset from the dunes of Ica.
- Taste the best wines and piscos in the area. Know your people and their customs.
- Spend a spectacular day in the Laguna de la Huacachina.
- Appreciate the mysterious Nasca lines in all their splendor.
- Enjoy to the fullest in just 2 days.
- Buggies, off road (additional cost)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (additional cost)
- Ica: Pick up in Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOUR ICA + WINES + HUACACHINA
- If you are coming from Lima, it is recommended that you leave at 6:00 a.m. in the companies Cruz del Sur, Oltursa or Flores VIP.
- 11:30 a.m. approx. - At a coordinated time, I pick up from the bus terminal in Ica.
- Start of our tour, where we will visit the following attractions:
- Plaza de Armas de Ica and the remains of the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren.
- Bodega el Catador, here we will taste its delicious wines and piscos.
- Free time to have lunch at the tourist restaurants in the area (on behalf of the traveler).
- Visit to the Huacachina Lagoon, one of the few natural oases that exist in the country. Here we can take photos, buy souvenirs, take a boat ride (additional) and enjoy the view.
- The more adventurous can practice Tubular and Sandboard (additional).
- 3:00 pm - Approximate time of the end of the tour.
- Free time for activities in Huacachina. The tour ends in Huacachina.
- 6:35 - 6:50 pm. Bus departure to Nasca (does not include transfer to the bus terminal in Ica).
- 8:50 pm - Arrival approx. to Nasca.
- Transfer of the bus terminal to your Hotel.
OVERFLIGHT NASCA LINES + CERTIFICATE
- Prior coordination: Transfer from your hotel to the "María Reiche" Aerodrome of Nasca.
- >> Pick up is between 6:30 am and 9:00 am. The passenger must be ready at the time indicated only with what is necessary for the overflight (camera, camera, documents, wallet).
- Breakfast at the hotel (If the overflight is early, return to the hotel for breakfast).
- >> Within the Aerodrome you must follow the indicated procedures. There is a waiting time of 1 to 2 hours approx. , depending on demand and climate.
- Each passenger will be weighed with the accessories with which the plane will board. The entrance fee must also be paid: S /. 30.00 (additional).
- >> The maximum weight is 95 Kg. In case the traveler's weight is higher, he must pay an additional seat.
- We board the plane that will take you to the mysterious Nasca Lines where you will see the figures of the Spider, The Hummingbird, The Monkey, The Whale, The Condor, The Hands, and the most mysterious Astronaut. The flight lasts approximately 30 minutes. At the end they will receive a certificate of the overflight.
- At the end we will transfer you to your hotel in Nasca.
- At the appropriate time, transfer from the hotel to the bus terminal in Nasca.
- Take into account the hotel Check out from noon. You can leave your luggage at the reception until the departure time of your bus.
- If you return to Lima, purchase the tickets starting at 4 pm (7 hours of travel approx.). Thus you will have free time to learn more about Nasca.
- If you continue your trip to Arequipa, get the tickets that leave at night (10 hours of travel approx.)
- Reception in Ica.
- Ica bus ticket - Nasca (Second floor).
- 4 Transfers in Nasca: Terminal - hotel / Hotel - Aerodrome - Hotel / Hotel - Terminal.
- 1 night accommodation in Nasca.
- 1 breakfast at the hotel per person.
- City Tour Ica + Wine Tasting + Huacachina + guided.
- Overflight Nasca Lines + overflight certificate.
- Personalized assistance
- Flights Lima - Ica / Nasca - Lima.
- Rate in Nasca: S / .30.00
- Lunches and dinners.
- Tubular and Sandboard in Ica: S / .45.00.
- Others not specified in the program.
- Rates valid throughout the year, except Easter, holidays, Independence Day and New Year.
- National or foreign passengers who fly over the Nasca Lines must carry their original DNI or Passport (including minors).
- The passenger who exceeds 95 kg. of weight (whether in accessories or body weight) will pay an additional seat - It is paid during the course of the tour.
- The waiting time for the overflight in high season is 90 to 120 minutes.
- Children from 2 years of age occupy a seat and pay their full ticket. Children under that age do not pay.
- Overflights to the Nasca Lines will start from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (subject to weather conditions).
- Wear hats, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses during tubulars.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Nasca Travel One, Anccalla Inn o similares
- Nasca Travel One Hostel offers accommodation conveniently located in Nasca, 400 meters from the main square. Wi-Fi is free, and the rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a shower. It also offers parking, luggage storage and laundry service for a fee.
- Offering a tour desk and rooms with Wi-Fi, Anccalla Inn is located in Nazca, just a 3-minute walk from the parade ground, 200 meters from the bus station and a 15-minute walk from the Archaeological Museum. by car from the airport. Its rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a ceiling fan and a private bathroom with hot water. It also has laundry service upon request.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Ica: Tradition, Culture and Adventure - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits