This Nature Reserve protects one of the most beautiful high Andean landscapes of Peru. The source of the Cañete River forms numerous stepped waterfalls and lagoons that look like mirrors of water.
- In addition to its great landscape value, the reserve houses flora and fauna typical of the Andes: the Andean fox, vicuñas, grebes, herons and queñuales forests.
- It has two marked regions: the upper basin of the Cañete river and the Pachacayo river basin.
- In this place live peasant communities that coexist in harmony with the ecosystems of the area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Huancaya
- Start: 5:30 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Open Black Good (High Andean Lagoons).
- Tinco Yauricocha (highest bridge in the world).
- Tomas (Pintoreco people).
- Alis (Uchco Canyon).
- Vitis (Piquerecocha Lagoon).
- Huancaya (Main Park and Church).
- Colonial Bridge
- Natural viewpoint.
- Trekking 20 minutes down to the Huallhua Lagoon.
- Huallhua Lagoon (Boat ride to the falls).
- Huancaya Falls.
- Trekking of 20 minutes of ascent until mobility.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 5:00 pm
Full Day - Vilca
- Start: 10:30 am
- Departure from Huancaya.
- Vilca (Plaza de Armas - Trout Monument).
- Centenary Bridge.
- San Cristóbal viewpoint.
- Papacochapara Lagoon (30 minute trekking).
- Forest of Love (It is covered with queñuas).
- Cantagallo viewpoint.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 9:00 pm
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- 1 night of rural accommodation or camping (according to availability).
- 2 days of excursion (according to itinerary).
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions
- Food (If you bring snacks, preferably light snacks: dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Other Hospedaje Municipal, Hospedaje Brisas de Mayo y/o Camping
- The rural lodgings are located in the small town of Huancaya.
- They have very basic service with single and double rooms with common bathroom, cold water, TV (subject to availability).
- 24 hours reception.
- Check in - Check out: 12:00 noon.
- Note: The camping is especially for holidays and weekends due to the large influx of visitors and the shortage of accommodation.
- The camping equipment consists of: tent + sleeping bag or inflatable mattress + 2 blankets.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits