DescriptionTour the Colca Canyon, enjoy the beautiful views, live this adventure in this wonderful region.
- Visit the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest zone of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- Enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera whose medicinal thermal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º (degrees Celsius) of temperature in the swimming pools.
- Get to know the Cruz del Condor Viewpoint, strategic point of observation of the Colca Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePick up at Hotel in Arequipa.
Arequipa - Colca
- PICK-UP SCHEDULE: From 8:00 am
- Mobility passes through the different hotels to begin our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the road of Yura, bordering the snowy Chachani to Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids, the vicunas. In the bofedales of Tocra we will be able to appreciate variety of migratory birds, among them the flamingos. We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range. After starting our descent to the village of Chivay we will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura).
- Approximately hours 1:00 to 1:30 pm we will arrive at the town of Chivay. Installation at the hotel. Lunch (on behalf of the passenger)
- In the afternoon, 5:00 pm we will enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera whose thermally medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º (degrees Celsius) of temperature in the swimming pools (do not forget to bring your bathing suit).
- Approximately at 8:00 pm dinner accompanied by a folkloric show. (optional, on account of the passenger).
Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - Arequipa
- At 5:30 am continental breakfast. Between 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. you will be able to go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, a strategic point of observation of the Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor. On the way back we will stop in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque that have beautiful colonial churches. From the Mirador de Choquetico and Antahuilque we will observe the impressive andeneria of the valley, the pre-Inca tombs and a pre-Inca model of the area carved in stone.
- Lunch (by the passenger).
- 1:00 a.m. The return to the city of Arequipa begins
- 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Arrival to the city of Arequipa.
- 1 Night accommodation in HOSTAL 2 STARS in Chivay.
- Tourist visits according to itinerary.
- Transfers In / Out.
- Mobility in Tourist Bus to Colca.
- Official tourism guide in English and Spanish.
- Personalized attention.
- Cost of the Tourist Ticket of the Colca (BTC).
- Foreign adults S /. 70.00
- National adults S /. 20.00
- Children up to 5 years S /. 5.00
- Entrance to the thermal baths of La Calera. (OPTIONAL - S /. 15 per person).
- Excursions not described in the program.
- Food (Lunch and Dinner).
- Snacks, drinks and other extras.
Hostal 2 star Hostal 2*
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits