2d / 1n Conventional Colca
DescriptionEnjoy the Colca Canyon, experience the magic of the beautiful landscapes of Arequipa.
- Visit the amazing town of Chivay, on the way there will be a short stop at Pampa Cañahuas National Reserve of Salinas and Agua Blanca.
- It goes through the reserve of vicuñas, Tocrapampa, lagunillas, bofedales, Patapampa where is the viewpoint of the Andes located at 4830 meters above sea level
- Immerse yourself in the thermal baths of LA CALERA and take advantage of its medicinal properties.
- Enjoy the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor where you can appreciate the flight of the condors and observe the depth of the Colca canyon.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up at Hotel in Arequipa.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY
- 8 am pick up from the hotel and after the indications of our guide we head for the north road to Chivay on the way will make a small stop in Pampa Cañahuas national reserve of salinas and Agua Blanca.
- Reserve vicuñas, Tocrapampa, lagoons, bofedales, Patapampa viewpoint of the Andes located at 4830 masl Arriving at the village of Chivay lunch and later we will visit the thermal baths of LA CALERA.
- Dinner and show with typical dances of the Zone.
- Overnight at hostel.
CHIVAY - COLCA CANYON - AREQUIPA
- Breakfast very early then we head towards the viewpoint of the Cross of the Condor to have a spectacular view of the flight of the condors and observe the depth of the Colca Canyon. We stay in this place for 2 hours and return to the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque.
- Return to the city of Arequipa arriving approx. At 4:30 p.m.
- Tourist transport during the whole tour - Minivan of 15 and 19 passengers.
- Bilingual official specialized guide.
- Night of Lodging in Hostel (Private bathroom, hot water, wifi, cable TV).
- Pick up from your respective Hotel in Arequipa.
- Special breakfast.
- Lunches and Dinner.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Colca Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / Foreigners S / .70
- Thermal baths - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal Hostal Los Portales de Chivay, Los Keros o similares.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip.
- Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Pillones Falls and Stone Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour Arequipa and Colca Valley - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits