- Dare and venture to immerse yourself inside the Colca Canyon in just 2 days.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- If you are staying in the center of Arequipa, you will be picked up from your hotel.
- Otherwise the meeting point would be in the offices of the Tourist Operator.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
Arequipa - Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - San Juan Oasis Sangalle
- Departure to the Colca Canyon, direct trip for 3 hours to Chivay where we will have breakfast.
- Then we will go to the Cruz del Cóndor to observe the majestic flight of the Condors.
- We take the road near the village of Cabanaconde.
- 10:00 am - We will begin the trek by going to the depth of the Colca Canyon for about 4 hours.
- We will descend by a firm road with zigzag curves and finally we will arrive at this beautiful place that is a small paradise inside the canyon, better known as San Juan de Chuccho.
- Once we arrive we will have lunch (35 minutes).
- Then we continue walking 3 hours more approx. inside the canyon.
- We will visit towns such as Cosñirhua Malata and arrive at Oasis Sangalle where we will have a small free afternoon to enjoy the pools and lots of nature.
- Dinner and overnight in shared bungalows of rustic bamboo material.
- Total walk: 7 hours.
Oasis-Cabanaconde - Chivay - Arequipa
- 5:00 am - We start the walk to the village of Cabanaconde (4 hours of climbing).
- Upon arrival we will have breakfast.
- After that we will take our return flight to Chivay, on the way we will visit towns such as Pinchollo, Maca and tourist lookouts.
- Then we will visit the thermal baths where we will have 40 minutes to enjoy the pools from 30 to 35 degrees of temperature.
- Lunch in Chivay.
- Finally we will return to the city of Arequipa, with small stops at the highest point known as "The Viewpoint of the Volcanoes and the National Reserve".
- 5:30 pm - We will be arriving in Arequipa (hour approx.).
- End of service
- Total walk: 4 hours.
- Official bilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Shared tourist transport.
- Basic accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 1 Lunch menu.
- 1 Dinner menu.
- Lunch of day 2 in Chivay.
- Tourist ticket Colca:
- >> S / .20 Peruvians.
- >> S / .40 Latino Foreigners.
- >> S / .70 Foreigners rest of the world.
- >> S / .5 Peruvian students with a card.
- Entrance Thermal baths - S / .15 per person.
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- They are basic shared bungalows.
- Constructed of bamboo and adobe.
- All are with shared bathroom
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits